The Manager of Tire Programs and Services is responsible for the design and implementation of retail and wholesale pricing strategies, flawless execution of product lifecycle plan, facilitation of tasks required of the Retail Pricing and Merchandising team to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI), conduct analyses and assuring results are in-line with the company’s overall strategy. The Manager, Tire Programs and Services will work closely with Field Management, Franchise Business Consultants, Customer Service, Individual Franchisees and/or Store Managers to meet goals and objectives.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Ensure retail price recommendations generated by the Retail Pricing and Merchandising team are compliant with Retail Pricing Laws and Regulations and most importantly, design and implement strategies geared towards driving incremental sales and profit while remaining competitive in local retail tire markets across the continental U.S. Full responsibility over the retail price recommendation tool.
- Develop and manage the execution of an assortment strategy that incorporates market potential and industry trends, provides a more consistent product offering across the chain, considers the most profitable mix of products and delivers best in class inventory productivity for franchisees. Full responsibility over the data driven assortment recommendation tool.
- Manage the Retail Pricing and Merchandising Analyst alignment, workload and workflow to ensure timely delivery and implementation of retail price and assortment recommendations.
- Develop, communicate and manage volume sellout programs to keep us competitive in the wholesale arena and support and strengthen the company’s strategy.
- Plan and communicate the release of new products, seasonal programs, pre-order campaigns, pricing specials. Manage the cross-functional implementation of such plans.
- Develop and manage store merchandising plans, including displays, banners and inserts related to our products.
- Responsible for tire pricing audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or quantitative related field (Finance, Business Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- A minimum of 2 years tire retail store or wholesale tire experience.
- Advanced Level of competency with Microsoft Office Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and independence on assigned projects and tasks. In addition, the ability to handle multiple projects and work successfully with strict deadlines is needed.
- Prior experience with BI software reporting
- Competitve Compensation and bonus
- Tution Reimbursement
- 401k plan with a company match. Immediate vesting
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid short term disability and employer subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Discounted tire and automotive services.
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.