Our Warehouse Delivery Drivers are responsible for providing excellent service to our customers by delivering product in a professional and safe manner using company vehicles. Also assisting with the general maintenance and organization of inventory within the warehouse.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of products and operating procedures
- Pick, stage and load trucks as requested
- Operate company vehicles in a safe, efficient, and courteous manner
- Understand and adhere to DOT regulations including hours of service requirements
- Adhere to pre-determined route sequencing when delivering tires/equipment to customers
- Securely and handle COD (cash or check) when applicable as required per company COD policy
- Maintain a clean, safe, and secure vehicle and work area
- Other duties as requested or needed
- Complete Driver Vehicle Inspection reports as required by company policy and DOT regulations
- Responsible for the security and condition of all equipment issued to aid in completion of duties
- Abide by all Federal, State, and Local laws
- Complete various reports and documents as required
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs. repetitively while bending and twisting
- Ability to occasionally lift more than 50lbs
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Maintain a current driver’s license relevant to the types/classes of vehicles driven during company business
- Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must be 21 years or older
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make retail purchases for through convenient payroll deduction
- Employee automotive service discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.