We have an immediate career opportunity available for a Customer Service Specialist I in our Palm Beach Gardens, FL contact center. This position is primarily tasked with answering incoming phone volume within the contact center. This can include, but is not limited to, sourcing product, e-commerce support, personal shopping assistance, issue mediation and resolution and website assistance. The Contact Center Sales Support Representative will work closely with the call center Team Leads and Operations Managers to ensure consistency in meeting and exceeding performance metrics and service expectations.
The Customer Service Specialist I is responsible for the execution of the contact center processes, including prioritizing customer needs, order processing, order follow-ups, collecting inbound sales leads, and other web support and sales related tasks as assigned
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Professionally handle incoming customer inquiries on one of our supported lines of business
- Professionally respond to, escalate or resolve customer service complaints
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather details needed to fulfill customer needs
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers and store associates
- Focused on meeting and exceeding team and individual performance metrics to drive results
- Supports phone queues during peak times, or as needed, to ensure service levels are achieved
- Reviews team and individual metrics, service levels and other performance indicators and executes on actions to improve performance
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in high volume fast paced contact center with chat experience and / or e-commerce hub
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Ability to type at least 45 WPM
- Ability to handle English and Spanish speaking calls a plus
- Must be responsive to customer needs, possess a passion for quality, and have a history of strong results
- Must have customer service experience and demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Must have a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong affinity or in depth knowledge of the automotive field preferred
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Must have advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- An understanding of call center metrics and technologies is preferred
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, possible holidays and occasional overtime when needed
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k plan with a company match. Immediate 100% vesting
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision
- company paid short term disability and employer subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Discounted tire and automotive services
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.