The Automotive Service Technician I (ASTI) is responsible for performing basic automotive services in compliance with TBC Corporation’s policies, procedures, and quality standards as well as all municipal, state, and federal regulations. An AST I is expected to be productive and comply with company safety, loss prevention, and customer service programs.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Performs basic automotive services within the identified skills, knowledge and abilities for the position level as directed by the Store Management or their representatives
- Meets or exceeds TBC Corporation’s performance standards for quality and speed of service to our customers
- Ensures a valid service work order has been created when performing service on a vehicle
- Ensures the service work order and any required forms/printouts are completed and returned to the service desk with the vehicle keys upon completion of the service
- Obtains the needed tires and/or parts necessary to perform the service(s) listed on the service work order
- Returns all unused parts to the service desk after the completion of service
- Returns rebuilt part cores, batteries and used tires to designated security areas for appropriate handling
- Ensures proper level of inspection is completed on each car per GEARS Process
− Greet the customer
− Establish the relationship
− Advise on recommendation
− Repair vehicle properly
− Strengthen the relationship
- Minimum age requirement of eighteen years
- High School Diploma preferred
- Possesses a valid in-state motor vehicle license
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k plan with a company match. Immediate 100% vesting
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid short term disability and employer subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Discounted tire and automotive services
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.