Our Tire Technicians are the best in the business in replacing, repairing and rotating tires on customer's vehicles. They also apprentice under our Service Technicians learning the basics of auto repair giving the opportunity to advance their automotive careers. Join our team and accelerate your career in automotive repair today. No experience necessary. We provide paid on the job training.
What Our Tire Technicians Do:
- Install and repair tires
- Operate balancer & tire machine
- Complete work orders and related paperwork
- Maintain, organize and clean shop and equipment
- Assist customers and other co-workers as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
We Offer FULL benefits, Including:
- Paid onsite, offsite and online training designed to help you grow your career
- Five Day work week and weekly pay. No Sundays!
- Medical, Dental, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k Program
- Employee discount program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid ASE certifications
- Strong advancement opportunities - We want to see you grow and succeed!
$10-$11 starting pay - depending on experience
Tire Technician Requirements:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- Ability to consistently follow store policies and procedures
- This position requires continuous standing, bending, lifting and ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- General mechanical skills desirable
- Working conditions are considered acceptable, but occasionally involve exposure to mechanical hazards and outside weather conditions
- Authorized to work in the USA and at least 18 years of age