Job Description – Commercial Wholesale Sales
Division: Commercial Aftermarket Number of Employees Supervised: TBD as Growth
Location: Denver CO Reports to: VP of Aftermarket Silverstone Inc.
Purpose and Description for Representative Commercial tire and Wheel Sales position:
- Sell all products and services to existing customers
- Cooperate sales efforts with management to increase market share, and assist in goal setting and sales strategies.
- Continual developing relationships with customers. Plan and maintain adequate calls to customers.
- Sales are at approved prices that meet or exceed targeted profit margins set by management.
- Responds to all customer needs in a timely manner.
- Maintains records and tracking of all proposals to clients to maximize sales opportunities.
- Work closely with shipping, receiving, production mounting, accounting and management to ensure maximized customer retention
- Communicate to management of any problems and issues to find an immediate resolution in a positive manner.
- Anticipate all customers’ needs with positive solutions in a timely manner.
- Represents Silverstone Inc & com at various events, organizations and associations of the purpose of building relationships that lead to new business. Acts in capacity of Company representative and develops community ties to enhance the public’s image of the Company Branding.
- Some Travel overnight required upon attending such events as needed
- Will participate in various industry associations to increase knowledge of marketplace, sales opportunities, the competition, selling techniques and best practices.
- Provide feedback to management regarding, pricing, competition, market trends and observations.
- Is aware of billing and collections status on all customers. Advises management of all credits or collection issues with customers.
- Meet Company guidelines for customer files, expense reports, billing and all other sales reporting requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Meet actual sales to budget
- Margin on projects sold- pricing at targeted or above target margins. Ensure profitable work.
- Accuracy of completed sales invoices.
- Development of loyal, replete and referral customer base
- New Accounts by adding customer base.
Expected Success Behaviors:
- Energetic self-starter and demonstrates Tenacity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills, self and others
- Excellent time management skills
- Technical requirements to maintain basic Microsoft office skills
- Ability to present effective sales presentations written and verbal
- Ability to lead and inspire others
- Sales and growth oriented
- Profit driven- seeking ways to cut cost, improve efficiency and increase margins
- High Effective problem solving skills
- Service and teamwork oriented
- Customer focused and centered
- Learning ways to self-improve and develop skills
- Technically competent and skilled
Minimum Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Hi-School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 3-5 years of Retail and Wholesale tire industries related experience.
- Foam Filling knowledge a positive plus.
Extraordinary Work Conditions:
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance at a level acceptable to the company’s needs.
- Driving through the West region and some flights required as needed.
- Must be capable of visiting job sites on regular basis.