A leading aftermarket wheels and tires company is seeking for a high energy, exciting salesperson to immediately join our sales team. This sale professional will have a proven history in “hunting” for new customers. Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced environment and communicate positively with customers. Most of all, we are looking for a multi-tasker with a “can do” attitude.
- Sell company products in accordance with company requirements and customer needs.
- Deliver sales presentations to customers in coordination with company marketing and sales strategy
- Provide information regarding products, account inquiries and order status via phone or email.
- Keep track of old leads, new leads, and research for new customers.
- Visiting new/existing customers
- Accept inbound calls from customers and prospects.
- Process phone, email, and fax orders.
- Make outbound calls regarding order updates or changes, followed by an email.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner; attempt to resolve complaints successfully in accordance with established guidelines; inform manager of all unresolved issues.
- Cold calling new and existing accounts
- Must be willing to travel
- Prior Sales Experience
- Experience in aftermarket automotive wheel industry is a plus
- Strong customer service orientation
- Consultative selling and closing skills, or the aptitude to learn
- Solid PC, communication and time management skills
- Must have a valid driver license
We offer a base salary plus an incentive program and benefits. Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, and paid time off.
Please email your resume with salary history.