The role of the Store Manager is to manage and direct the operation of a TBC Corporation store; engaged in selling tires and related automotive parts and mechanical services. He/she is responsible for the sales, controllable income, customer satisfaction and associate retention of the location and the quality of its operation, in compliance with TBC’s policies and procedures. The Store Manager is responsible for hiring, training, developing and evaluating a staff of employees who exemplify quality service, in all aspects to TBC customers.
NTB operates more than 700 retail service store locations nationally and is experiencing rapid growth which presents advancement opportunities for our associates. NTB is a TBC company. For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC) has been one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
• Achieve Sales and Profit Budgets
• Recruit, Train, Develop, Evaluate, and Retain Employees
• Meet and Exceeds TBC’s Customer Service Excellence Index (CSEI)
• Educate and Explain service recommendation to customers
• Manages Inventory Control
• Provide exceptional customer service through leadership and by example
• Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
• Valid Driver’s License
• Criminal Background Check
• Pre-employment Drug Screen
• 18 years or Older
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.