Who You Are...
You might be a tire aficionado, or you may know just enough about them to be dangerous. You know how to promote products and spiffs, and will be able to encourage dealers to participate in your company’s programs, manage accounts, and seek out new business. You’re motivated by the rewards you’ll reap by growing sales and you’re a career; it’s what keeps you rolling every day.
- One of the best known, respected brands in the industry
- Exciting benefits - one of the best packages in the field
- Serious opportunity for advancement in the near-future
Benefits & Features:
- Low-frequency overnight travel
- Room to grow with the company in the short and long term
- Salary plus bonus, PTO, healthcare, dental, and other benefits
As Dealer Territory Sales Associate, your primary responsibility will be managing accounts in your Eastern California territory. Your efforts further the development of the company’s dealer program and targeted growth. You’ll spend time ensuring sales for your territory fall within certain guidelines, helping customers with product issues and inquiries, reporting internally on your progress, and looking for ways to grow your book of business.